Five and a HALF!!!

This past Sunday Rose celebrated her 1/2 birthday!

She got to spend some special time with mommy.
She loves all things crafty, so I took her to paint pottery.

She had fun painting a crown piggy bank.

She painted it all by herself. I had to get my own project to paint so I wouldn't not tell her what to do. Haha!

The top of her crown bank. Anyone that has painted pottery knows it is not easy to write with the paint pens. I think she did a great job. We also got to go in the back room and see the kilns and the steps in glazing the pottery. She is excitedly waiting to pick up her finished piece this Sunday. The colors will be much bolder and shiny.

This is a picture of Rose outside of the factory in Franklin where the pottery store is located. Isn't she gorgeous and so grown up. We keep asking her were did our baby go and how did she get so tall.

While Rose and I were out Daddy and Pearl baked this 1/2 birthday cake for her!
Tomorrow is Pearl's 1/2 birthday! More surprises coming soon...
3 comments:
Why didn't I ever think of this half birthday thing when you were a girl. We did celebrate your birthday in June once and gave you an new bike. Remember? I just love that pic of Rose sitting on the rocks. SHe is so beautiful and that smile is the best! Pearl did a great job on the half cake. I miss my precious princesses. Love to all 4 of my girls. Mom
Doesn't time fly!? I can't believe Georgia will be 7 soon! My baby went to his kindgergarten registration Thursday. I'm almost an empty nester! :)
I so wish we could live closer and play with your beautiful ladies. Love you.
Hi Rachel! So nice to meet you this morning. Your girls are so adorable! I'm looking forward to getting to know you better!
Have a great evening...
Jenny
Post a Comment