Happy St. Patrick's Day!
Actually she is trying to be Laura Ingalls Wilder (notice the braids) but this is as close at they can find to a bonnet. The girls (especially Pearl) are OBSESSED with pretending that we are the family in "Little House on the Prarie." Mike and I are Ma and Pa, Rose is Mary, Pearl is Laura, and Violet is baby Carrie. Funny how they won't obey right away when I say Rose go to the bathroom or Pearl time for bed, but if I say "Mary go use the outhouse and Laura go climb in the covered wagon for a rest." they obey so quickly. HAHA!


3 comments:
Fun pics! I especially like the first one. Our Matthew throws some wicked tantrums too.
That is so funny about Little House. Do you watch it or read it? I'm enjoying the Boxcar Children and Chocolate Fever right now.
The girls look great. Tell them thanks for making my birthday so special! ha ha
That is really really funny! I just found an elementary school very close to our house called Laura Ingalls Wilder Elementary. I bet your girls would love to go there! Not so sure Avery would appreciate it in the same way.
Post a Comment