Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Violet is Four Months

I love this dress my friend Suzie gave me for Pearl. We love getting lots of use out of all our cute baby girl clothes! If you gave us an outfit for Rose or Pearl, we are still enjoying it now!


This little Chunka weighed in at 16 lbs 14oz and is 25 1/2 inches. She has officially doubled her birth weight of 8 lbs 4 oz.


Baby Doll!

These girls were both awake and in a good mood so I started to take their picture, after this one photo Violet spit up all over the place.


Wish I could keep her this size forever.

Violet hates tummy time. You can see the little strawberry birthmark on her lip.

This sweet monogrammed diaper cover was a gift from my friend Debra.
Look at those yummy rolls.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Violet is adorable! I can't wait to meet her in person :)

Anonymous said...

Love that girl, She's a beauty. Mim

Emmy said...

So sweet!!!

Anonymous said...

All three of your girls are so cute!





Love
Brooklyn