Birthday Week!
f
Happy Birthday to both to both of my big girls! Rose turned Five last Sunday, and the cousins were here to celebrate. Pearl turned three on Saturday and we had a birthday party for both girls. I have tons of pictures to post and want to write about each of the girls at this age but have been too busy to get to it. Hopefully in the next few days I can get to that. Tomorrow I will be posting some sweet pictures of Violet who turned four months old last week. She goes to doctor tomorrow and we can't wait to see how big our chunky monkey is getting. I am guessing close to 16 pounds.
PS the cute Hello Kitty Cake was made by Mike. I love to make the girls cakes each year, but he decided he wanted to get in on the fun and I reluctantly handed over the task to him. Hopefully I get to make Violet's first birthday cake. (Don't tell her big sisters that Violet does not have to share her birthday, for now they have not figured it out and since there birthdays are only 6 days apart well they just have to share a party and cake for now, although we do sing to each one and let them blow out their own candles and then relight them for the other sister.)


3 comments:
Mim loves her birthday Girls. Kisses and hugs to all three of my sweet girls. Miss you all.
Happy Birthday beautiful Lenda ladies!
First of all, very impressive cake Mike! Secondly, happy birthday to the sweet Rose and Pearl! We love you and miss you very much
Emily Chris Avery and Mary Hannah
Post a Comment