Thursday, August 13, 2009

Violet's Plate
(photos are a month old)







I have made a plate for all of the girls, but this time I put her footprints on it and I love it. I also realized that my husband can write neater then I can so I brought him along. He did the writing and I painted the flowers.

4 comments:

Devin said...

Oh, my goodness! I LOVE that! If I have a girl, I am totally copying this. :-) Such a great idea! It's beautiful. What a wonderful keepsake!

Emmy said...

so sweet!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Mim loves those sweet little feet. Mike did a great job too! Love, mom

debra said...

I love it! I wish I would have done that with Anna. We have her footprints on canvas and we had the nurse do Stewart and Silas' on canvas. We did Anna's handprints at Christmas on a plate for my mom. Maybe in our free time (ha) we can go make plates for the boys!
miss you