Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Can you see the resemblance?
Pearl and I were out shopping and came upon a magazine rack with Michael Jackson's photo. I wanted to see if all of this crazy media explosion had reached my two year old and if she recognized Michael Jackson? I held up this magazine and asked her "Pearl do you know who this is?" she stared at the picture for a minute and then answered "Daddy!" (several people were within hearing distance). I replied "No Pearl, but he has the same name as Daddy!" Pearl then said "Prince Charming!", which is what she calls Mike, when she is playing Cinderella! Maybe I should file a paternity suit and get in on the money!

Ya just gotta love Pearl she sure makes us laugh!

2 comments:

Dawn said...

that's too funny!

BJ Riley said...

nothing like the Lenda's to give you a great laugh! too funny!