Monday, August 17, 2009

Two months... too Cute!










I took Violet's two months pictures and had a hard time picking just a few to post since they were all adorable to me. She is a happy baby (when we are holding her!) and loves to smile and coo at daddy and mommy. Violet has stolen all of our hearts and we are so happy to have her in our family. She has slept through the night twice and we are praying for more nights like that. I don't know how much she weighs but my arms say she is HEAVY! I am guessing she is at least 14 pounds, we will see next week at her check-up. She has outgrown all of her 0-3 months clothes and is outgrowing some of her 3-6 months clothes. Happy Birthday Violet!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

very cute i cant wait to see her

Love Auntie April

Dawn said...

adorable and pleasantly plump!

Anonymous said...

What a Beauty, she is so sweet! Takes after her two sisters. Love, mom

debra said...

Love her! I'm hoping we meet her before her 1st birthday!

MaryAnne said...

These pictures are fantastic! All three of your girls are so cute =)