Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Rosey's Sips and Treats

Rose has been wanting to have a Lemonade Stand since last summer.

She saw a commercial for The Great American Bake Sale and decided she wanted to participate.
All of the proceeds go to help hungry children.


Pearl helped, well mostly ate half of the merchandise.

Rose dressed in yellow to match her Lemonade.

She raised $25! (More money then I made at the garage sale.)

Just in case you were curious how big the baby is (I am) at 35 weeks... HUGE!
I don't think I was this big with either of the girls and Pearl weighed 8lbs 5 oz.
Hope this one doesn't top that!



5 comments:

Dawn said...

I'm gonna say 7 lb 12 oz.

Great job Rosey!!

Emmy said...

Your belly button has popped! Ding! Baby is just about done =)
You look great, and I love that outfit. Hope you are feeling well.

Emmy said...

BTW, Rose and Pearl have the best ideas. Even down to wearing yellow to coordinate with the lemonade! I love it!

Emilie said...

oh - you look so great! Only 5 weeks left! I love little Rosie's heart. What a sweetie.

Dangles Jewelry said...

Great Job Rosey...looks like your ready anytime Rachel