Tuesday, July 15, 2008

This picture of Mike holding Rose is from 2 years ago. Notice how she is blocking her ears.

This picture of me holding Pearl blocking her ears reminded me of the photo of Rose above. Both girls wore this star dress at their first fourth of July at eight months old and then again the next year at 20 months old. The funny thing is the dress is supposed to be size 3-6 months. We sure got our use out of this dress.

Cousins Ben and Rose

Brooklyn and Pearl

Pearl was getting ready to swipe the strawberry which she did a second later. Her nickname from a very early age has been swiper.

Rose getting brave with the sparkler.

Cousins lighting their sparklers together.

Daddy and the girls.

The Sunday before fourth of July.


Walking with my brother Jacob and his kids through the rose garden.

This humid weather is making my sweet baby's hair curl up even more.

My nephew Ben was sitting with the girls at the zoo. He put his arms around the girls and I grabbed my camera as fast as I could to snap this precious photo.

2 comments:

Dawn said...

Great pictures! I love seeing the cousins together :)

Miss you! I just booked my flight to Philly and I'll be there from Aug 20-29

boltefamily said...

So cute!