Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Cousins
The girls and I visited my mom's cousin and her daughters and some of her granddaughters.
The sweet little lady in the fromt is my grandmother's sister Arinda. She will be turning 88 this week.

Olivia is just a few weeks older then Pearl.

A new way to serve tea!

Rose and Lydia having a real tea party.

Donna and my mom with their granddaughters. The little girls are (from lt-rt)
Isabella, Olivia, Pearl, Rose, Lydia and Margot
The girls were trying to figure out their official "cousin" status. Does anyone know how the second cousin, third cousin, cousin once removed works. If you do let me know because I can't figure it all out.

2 comments:

Dawn said...

I'm so glad you're having fun! Great pictures. Tell your mom hi!

Emilie said...

Your mom's cousin is your cousin-once -removed. Your mom's cousin's kids are your second cousins. Your kids would be their second-cousins-once removed and your second-cousin's kids would be your second-cousins-once-removed. Rose & Pearl would be third cousins to your second cousins kids.

Did that make sense? :-)