
Please pray for a miracle for Tricia and baby Gwyneth (wt# 1 lb 6oz) to survive today and get stronger. Tricia is a 24 year old woman with Cystic Fibrosis, her and her husband discovered they were pregnant the day before she was to be put on the list for a double lung transplant. They chose to continue the pregnancy against doctors advice that it would detrimental to her health. Tricia got to 24 weeks pregnant and her body could not handle it, she literally could not breath. Yesterday (Tues) doctors (there were 75 people in the OR) performed an emergency C-section on Tricia. She and baby Gwyneth survived the surgery but are both in very critical condition particularly Tricia. The doctor told her father-in-law that her chances of survival are iffy at best. Please join me and many others around the world in prayer for this precious family. Here is a link to her husband's blog for updates and pictures of the tiny miracle.
Update: Thanks to thousands of prayers Tricia and baby Gwyneth are stable and making progress. They continue to need lots of prayers and time to heal and grow. Here is a cool picture of baby Gwyneth with her dad. (from his blog) I just love seeing the photos of how tiny she is and what a miracle a new baby is.
The Backyard Project
2 weeks ago


2 comments:
Hi there!
I just wanted to thank you for leaving such a nice comment on my blog. The miscarraige was so much harder than I ever thought it would be--and I have three healthy children to be thankful for already! Looks like I found a 'friend' that understands my grief. So glad you are a blog-jumper too!
Anyway, if you didn't see it, you can read all about it in my post called "news" (if you are interested).
I, too, am praying for Tricia, Nate, and baby Gwyneth, and hoping for a miraculous recovery for both of them! They (and the other T-18 families) have been such a wonderful blessing and example to me of how to live in the face of uncertainty--Praise the Lord for them, and praying for them everyday!
Come back anytime,
Devin in Illinois
p.s. Your girls are BEAUTIFUL!
Post a Comment