Saturday, January 19, 2008

Happy Birthday Mim! My mom turned 60 this week! Those of you that know my mom you know she is a free spirit and loves to talk! If you haven't met her you are missing out. Here is a video that makes our family laugh. My parents were visiting us in FL and it was February so thankfully we had the beach to ourselves otherwise those watching may have thought my mom was off her rocker!

P.S. Mom hope you forgive me for showing this to the world!

3 comments:

Brad & Stacey said...

That is classic! My mom would do the same thing!

Hope your mom has a great birthday knowing she is well-loved by her family!

boltefamily said...

That is awesome!

Thank you for your prayers for our family and for leaving a comment on my blog. I really appreciate all the support I am getting! You have a beautiful family!

Kristy

Cathy Cooke said...

Oh my word! I love you Mom Claire! You are awesome!!!