Happy New Year! My favorite memories from 2007 have been watching my girls become best friends. Rose has fed Pearl her bottle, helped change her diaper, put her socks on, taught her sign language, pushed her in her swing, brought her bunny to her when she cries, fed her baby food, taught her new words, helped her use the potty, clapped for her when she walked. Pearl has made Rose laugh, taught her to share, taught her to be gentle, tickled her, hugged her, and kissed her. Now they play dolls together, dress-up like princesses, have tea parties, snuggle up for bedtime stories with daddy, and wake-up every morning asking for their "sister". It is such a blessing to watch these sweet girls fall in love with each other.



Rose and Pearl NYE 2007 moving to PA (staying in temporary housing)
Mike, Rachel and Rose NYE 2006 in FL
Mike, Rachel and Rose NYE 2005 moving to FL (stopped at my cousins in Orlando)
10 Ordinary Things I’m Loving This Summer
2 days ago


2 comments:
Oh my goodness...your girls are so big!! I can't get over how cute they are!! I love reading your blog and getting a taste of "girlie" things!! So much fun...
And thanks for putting the links for all those precious babies on your site...I'm addicted in checking in on them and am thankful that I can pray for others in the body of Christ. What a blessing you are to them!
hello! thanks for visiting my blog--your girls are too cute! i too can't wait to see my girls grow up together--it's so exciting! in response to your question, my oldest daughter was not an early talker--she was average but did have 2 or 3 early words at 2 months on. we'll see what happens with maeve--but you know kids--these things can be flukes =)
Post a Comment