Sunday, May 20, 2007






Pearl turns 7 months!
It is hard to believe, she is starting to really crawl now for a few feet and then she gets tired and pulls on her tummy the rest of the way. Time to start baby proofing! Here are some pics. of her with 7 dolls. The other day I went to get her out of the crib and found her standing up, since then I have been pulling the rail up. Rose wanted to get in on the photo shoot too, so she went and put on a dress so I just had to include her sweet pic. too.

3 comments:

Emilie said...

Pearl has the greatest expressions . . . and those eyes! So cute!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the picture of Pearl and the babies! SOOOOO cute!!!

Karen said...

Rachel, I got your blog address from Emily's blog... the girls are getting so big!!! Especially Pearl!! I can't believe she's standing up in her crib already and crawling, too?!? James didn't crawl till just about 10 1/2 months. Talk to you soon... Karen Cochrane