













"Saturday Daddurday" , as Rose has affectionally named it, was a fun day. Mommy and Rose got up and went to a huge community garage sale at our church. Pearl and Daddy stayed home and caught up on some extra sleep. (and sleep they did until 11:00). Pearl never sleeps like that for me, must have been the quiet house and the fact that I had fed her at 4 AM and at 7 AM. Rose and I had fun at the garage sale and found so many great outside toys that I had been wanting to get for the girls including a swing, sandbox and slide. Our most exciting buy of the day had to be the Mega Blocks Princess castle. I almost didn't buy it but then I went back and got it. It was so cute I couldn't resist, with two little princesses I am sure we will get plenty of use out of it. It is so nice that we have the space and the yard for these fun toys.
10 Ordinary Things I’m Loving This Summer
2 days ago


1 comments:
Rach and Mike, you're going to have to get a big bat and some good locks on your door to keep the boys away from your beauties!! Gorgeous
Post a Comment