Thursday, March 01, 2007











Just a quick note as I am again typing with Pearl on my lap. My brother, Jacob, sister-in-law, April and their two kids Brooklyn, almost 8 and Ben 6 came for a visit last week. Rose had a great time playing with her cousins and Pearl enjoyed all the attention especially since Mim (my mom) came with them and stayed a few extra days. It is great being driving distance form family. They are in Mass. about 4 hours form here. We are contemplating going up there for Easter.
Pearl turned four months old on the 17th and weighs 15lbs and is 25 inches long. She is the happiest baby and laughs much easier then Rose did, however she also cries much easeir (and LOUDER) then Rose. After she got her shots she did not stop crying for about a half an hour, I guess she wanted me to know she did not like it, I got the message loud and clear! Rose has been enjoying her new playroom we have been decorating it for the different holidays. Currently we have it decorated for St. Patrick's Day. Rose keeps calling the Shamrocks "Palm trees", our little Florida Girl... I guess there is some resemblence. Well I will post the pics and write more soon. TIme to make dinner:)

2 comments:

Emilie said...

ok - I can't believe Jacob's kids are that old and big! And I love the picture of you with those sweet girls.

Stacey said...

They are getting so big and beautiful as ever.. I know Layna, Olivia and Aiden can't wait till FLA to see their cousins!!!