









Happy St. Patrick's Day! On Saturday Pearl turned five months. Her latest accomplishments include trying cereal for the first time and sucking on her big toe anytime we take her socks off. She certainly prefers her big toe over the cereal. When the toes are under wraps she will happily settle for her thumb at naptime. I was going to go to JC Penneys on Sat. to get the girl's picture taken however the five inches of sleet we got on Friday prevented us from getting out. Pearl seems ti be teething and has been a little on the crabby side, we did not really experience this with Rose as she was born with her first two teeth. She still has them by the way I guess they will fall out when she loses her baby teeth. Rose as always continues to be a great big sister. She loves to help change Pearl's diaper and enjoyed feeding her cereal. The other day we were kissing on Pearl's tummy and nibbling on her to make her laugh. Rose said she wanted to make her laugh too and then proceeded to bite Pearl's hand. She did not know that we were not using our teeth when we played this way with her. I don't know who cried worse Rose or Pearl.
Please pray for us as we are still trying to find a new church family. We are thankful that Rose is easy going and willingly goes into a new nursery with strangers each Sunday. (Pearl still stays wihth us especially since we are not familiar with the church.) She always comes out with a smile on her face and says she liked that church. As long as they have toys and goldfish crackers she is happy to be there. We would really like to quickly find a place to call home so we can plug in and make new friends and especially for Rose's sake too.
We miss you all and keep you in our thoughts and prayers.
PS We have new phone numbers if you would like them please email me.
10 Ordinary Things I’m Loving This Summer
2 days ago


1 comments:
I wish we lived closer too! I would love to squeeze your sweet babies! And I would love to have your new phone #. Can you email it to me?
Post a Comment