






Happy Valentine's Day! Sorry I haven't written much lately. I am still trying to adjust to having two kids while trying to unpack, not to mention keep the house clean and the girls, clean and fed and Mike had been traveling a few nights a week. I finally found my camera cord to post pics. It was nice having the movers pack for us however it makes it alot harder to locate needed items. We had to laugh at some of the things it said on the boxes. One box said Fax machine (we don't have one, it was our printer) Earth-moon turned out to be our globe, not sure what the moon had to do with a globe, shirded=paper shredder. Other boxes have turned out be labeled totally wrong, such as box that said kitchen dishes and turned out to be toiletries. EVERYTHING was wrapped in tons of paper regardless of whether it was fragile. The othe day MIke was unwrapping and unwrapping and unwrapping a huge wad of newsprint paper, when he finally got through all of the paper it turned out to be two pens and a marker, glad it was wrapped so safely.
I just typed a whole paragraph on the girls, however Pearl is sitting on my lap while I type somehow managed to delete it. She is starting to get quite good at grabbing things with her hands. I will catch up on the girls next time as I better try to get something done before Rose wakes up.
PS It is snowing and snowing here today it is really pretty, but only a few inches, not the 1-2 feet that they were predicting a few days ago. Mike and I were kind of dissapointed as we were ready for a full on blizzard.
The Backyard Project
2 weeks ago


3 comments:
They are ssooooo adorable!
They are so sweet!!! We have about 6 inches of snow right now and the girls have no school...YIPEE!!!Anyways..all this cold makes FLORIDA sound so good..can't wait to see you down there and finally meet MINNIE PEARL!!!!!
Your girls are adorable!! Stay warm!
Post a Comment