Sunday, October 29, 2006








More photo sessions...
I have a very sweet photo of Rose as a newborn in Mike's hands and I wanted to try to duplicate the same shot of Pearl before she got too big! (Rose's newborn pic. is the one with the white background, the pics. with the black background are Pearl) Of course Rose wanted in on the photo shoot, when I want to take her picture she does not want to be in it. Mike goes back to work tomorrow so it is my first day home alone! Well not exactly alone, if that was the case I would be sleeping all day long. Anyway we shall see how it goes. Rose seems to want my attention quite a bit lately so hopefully I can balance that with Pearl's feeding schedule and a shower for me. If I get that accomplished and everyone has been fed it will be a great day, if I get a nap in too that would be the icing on the cake.

In the past two days we have suddenly planned a Thanksgiving trip to Savannah with our friends Suzie and Justin (from Nashville), Savannah is about a 7 hour drive for them and us. They have three kids Stella is 5, Adam is almost 3, and Laura is 5 days older then Pearl. We are looking forward to visiting with them and meeting each others new babies.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

we're going to be in Nashville for Thanksgiving otherwise we would have had to driven down to Savannah for a day to see y'all. it's only 2 hours for us! Love all the pictures. . . Pearl and Rose are both beautiful.