



The birthday princess! Today is Rose's actual birthday. Yesterday I kept telling her that tommorow was her real birthday, so last night when Mike was putting her to bed he said she told him that she was having a Cinderella party today. Um no, she had wanted a Cinderella party, but I was thinking she would still be interested in Cinderella for next years birthday so I went with Nemo. So this morning we had her wear her Cinderella crown and a blue dress. Mike and I put a bunch of streamers and balloons up in the hallway entrance she was surprised this morning when she saw the decorations. Last night Mike's sister-in-law and husband(known as Auntie Grandma and Uncle Pappa) came to visit Rose for her birthday. We went out to dinner at Le Tub, (voted the best burger in the country) and had breakfast with them this morning. I took Rose to the Library and tonight we went to the park one of her favorite activites.
Rose's sister has an eviction notice scheduled. If I do not have her before Tuesday, Oct. 17th I will be induced that morning.
10 Ordinary Things I’m Loving This Summer
2 days ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment