Thursday, November 02, 2006











Halloween treats! Rose was excited this year to dress up for Halloween. She was a princess-ballerina. She got to trick-or-treat at two of our neighbors houses (apartments) and then we went to church party. She thought it as so cool that you knock on someone's door and they give you candy. The church party had a bounce house and pony rides. Rose enjoyed her first pony ride, and much to our surprise she was not at all afraid. Pearl did not really know much was going on, but it was her 2 week birthday already so I dressed her as an angel and took a few more pics. (any excuse to take a pic).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

your pics are great. Are you a pro? I will hire you when our baby sister is born. I love the angel! Not to mention the princess and the pumpkin, too!

Anonymous said...

Your photos are fabulous! I love seeing the happy family together.
I look forward to checking in to see what's new in your life.

Cousin Kim Mills