Thursday, August 11, 2005

Rose has reached double digits, she turned 10 months old today. I had a hard time getting a good photo of her since she does not like to stay still very long. I had to give her a book so she would not crawl off. She has taken a few more steps since Saturday but mostly to daddy. During the day when I try to stand her up to walk she gets "noodle" legs and sits down. She has fallen on her bottom a few times and so now she is less interested in walking. We leave on Saturday to fly to Nashville, this will be Rose's sixth trip on an airplane. (Florida-8 weeks, Michigan- 2 months, Massachusetts-4 months, Nashville- 6 months, Michigan-8 months, and Nashville- 10 months) She is quite the little flyer, thank goodness we don't have to buy a seat for her yet. She is starting to watch for airplanes when we are outside, we have been working on the sign for airplane and telling her that she is going to fly on one soon. Can't wait to see all of our friends in Nashville in a few days!!!

0 comments: