
Oh where oh where has my little baby gone, oh where oh where could she be? Rose has recently "graduated" to a new "big girl" carseat. It is amazing to think how she has grown in such a short time. I miss snuggling with my tiny newborn, she rarely sits still long enough for a cuddle now, unless it is with her favorite pal Elmo. She actually tries to say Elmo- "Momo" along with a few other words "Mama", "Dada", and "Doggie" and "Duck" on occasion. She is usually very busy cruising around furniture and exploring (aka getting into everything;). When we play her favorite song "If your Happy and You Know It" she just has to clap so she "forgets" to hold on to the furniture and stands all by herself. Rose loves people; she hasn't met a stranger yet--I think she got that from both of her grandmothers. The other day I was at Target and I was pushing her in the stroller every single person was saying hi to her and waving at her, I finally figured out it was because she was waving at everyone first. Rose is looking forward to our upcoming visit to Nashville (Aug. 13- 20th). She can't wait to play with all her little buddies. Mike and I are also very excited as we miss all of our Nashville friends dearly.
The Backyard Project
2 weeks ago

