Last weekend we went to WV for my Grandfather's memorial service. He passed away in March. Prior to that I actually had more living granparents then my girls. Now I have two and so do they. The service was very nice, my grandfather had actually fought in three wars WWII, The Vietnam and the Korean War.
My Nephew, Ben, my niece, Brooklyn and my grandmother (dad's mom) Hazel.
My brother, Jacob, is sitting behind them in the greenish shirt.
My Nephew, Ben, my niece, Brooklyn and my grandmother (dad's mom) Hazel.My brother, Jacob, is sitting behind them in the greenish shirt.
We tried to get picture of the kids with their great-grandmother but this was as good as it gets. My niece and nephew are tall for their age (almost nine and seven) and my grandmother is a very tiny lady. PS The cute matching dresses my girls are wearing are from my sister-in-law, April, she loves to spoil them and I am thankful since she has great taste.

0 comments:
Post a Comment