Our new house!
Last weekend, we traveled to Philadelphia to house hunt. After a very LONG weekend, we are glad to say we put an offer on a house in Broomall, PA (just west of the city in a very central location between work, center city and the airport). We are still ironing out the details, but we are excited about calling this place home. Rose is very excited and is often talking about playing in her backyard and taking a nap in her new room.
Pictures are:
-front of house (sorry it's off center)
-living & dining room--main level
-family room/den/office (not sure)--lower level
-bonus room/play room that exits to the back yard--main level
-kitchen (needs some HGTV work)--main level
-Rose's bedroom--upper level
-one of the bathrooms--upper level





The Backyard Project
2 weeks ago


1 comments:
Your house looks BEAUTIFUL!! I am so happy for you. When is your departure date? My boys are sick again with stomach bugs, so I don't want to expose you! I am glad we got to see you at the cookie exchange!
Post a Comment