Monday, December 18, 2006




















How time flies. It has been awhile since I have updated my blog, although Mike did add pictures of our new house (see previous post below). Pearl turned two months old yesterday. She is smiling and cooing alot which is very appreciated when she still wakes me up every three hours to eat, not that she needs to. She had her check-up today and is 11 1/2 pounds and 23 3/4 inches (95%) I did not believe her height so I measured her at home and came up with the same. I guess she is going to be tall like her daddy.
P.S. Pearl did sleep seven hours one night however Rose decided to wake up crying that night.

Rose has been enjoying all of the Christmas decorations and lights. Every time we go to a store, church etc. She will say "Its Christmas in...( Target or church)!" In spite of the fact that we will be moving two days after Christmas we decided to get a tree and it has been worth the effort. We are trying to impress upon Rose that there is more to the Christmas season then lights and presents. She is excited about making a cake for baby Jesus but I must say somehow she has become quite fond or (shall I say obsessed) of/with Santa.

The pictures include some of the festivites we have partaken in the past few weeks, including a Christmas party with my mom's group, The Candy cane parade at Hollywood Beach, my parents visiting/watching the girls in PA while we went house hunting, celebrating my 34th birthday (we actually signed our house contract on my birthday, so Mike said he bought me a house for my birthday, wonder what he'll get me next year?), picking out our Christmas tree, and attempting to get both girls smiling for a Christmas card photo. (no luck there)

May you take the time to pause and enjoy this wonderful season through the eyes of a child once again. Whether it is slowing down as you drive by decorated house, savoring the tasty seasonal delicacies without thinking of calories, rocking around your Christmas tree as you sing along with you favorite holiday tunes, or pondering the most precious gift ever as you celebrate the birth of our Saviour.

0 comments: