Sunday, December 27, 2009

Gingerbread House Fun!

This is a tradition we started when Rose was two and the girls love to create and then nibble on their houses.











Violet didn't participate in making Gingerbread houses but we dressed her like a little Gingerbread baby and she is sweet enough to just gobble right up!

6 comments:

Dawn said...

G's kindergarten class did it this year and it was fun. They just took little milk cartons and glued on graham crackers with the icing we made. Then decorated it with candy. Our neighbor invited us over and he had made the houses and put them together for them to decorate. He used the roll out dough. Did you do that too?

Devin said...

What fun!

I can't believe how big Violet is! WOW! She is so adorable. I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!

mim Claire said...

I Love all my gingerbread girls. What fun memories they'll have. The gingerbread baby takes the cake. I could really take a nibble out of her!

mim Claire said...

I Love all my gingerbread girls. What fun memories they'll have. The gingerbread baby takes the cake. I could really take a nibble out of her!

mim Claire said...

I Love all my gingerbread girls. What fun memories they'll have. The gingerbread baby takes the cake. I could really take a nibble out of her!

mim Claire said...
This comment has been removed by the author.