Friday, November 21, 2008

Thanksgiving Crafts!
I just came across a great new crafty blog for ideas to make crafts with your kids. http://www.notimeforflashcards.com/
The girls and I will be making these little Thankful Hand wreaths today. You can write thank you in different languages on each hand. I think we will choose the languages of our family nationalities. Mike is Polish and I am English, Irish, and French. We may throw in a few other languages to make it a little bigger.

They had a link to these adorable Pilgrim hat cookiesFor directions on how to make the cookies go to

1 comments:

Devin said...

Isn't this a great site? Did you happen to get this link off the comment someone left me? *giggle* I don't know who that was, but I'm glad they shared the info!

I can't wait to do some of these crafts. Are your girls crafty, too? We are on our way to make those pilgrim hats right now...I might have to give the cookies a whirl too!

Have a great one!