FRIDAY FAVORITES
"Ricky's Candy, Cones, and Chaos"
"Ricky's Candy, Cones, and Chaos"
Check out these GIANT Pez dispensers. Although we live very close to Ricky's (too close) we actually don't go there very often. This particular day we had just finished up some shopping and were returning to the car when Pearl announced she had to go potty. I did what any good mother would do and "ran" her into the closest store. I couldn't help the fact that it was a sweet lovers heaven. I also did what any good mother would do and bought the girls ice cream even though it was a little after noon and they had not had lunch yet.
PS The Restrooms are just as cute and colorful as the store and very clean. I may just have to remember that next time we are out shopping and someone has to go!
PS The Restrooms are just as cute and colorful as the store and very clean. I may just have to remember that next time we are out shopping and someone has to go!









4 comments:
That place is awesome! I want to go.
P.S. How do you keep tabs on your blog list...when people update it?
When we are there for the girl's birthday I would love to take Brooklyn and Ben.!! And me of course!!
What a dangerous place! Looks like so much fun, though. And no worries about ice cream for lunch. It's dairy!
That store looks like a childs dream come true! Your family is precious!
Post a Comment