







My friend Emilie came to visit with her little boy Joseph last week. Emilie and I met in college (Grace College in Indiana) and moved to Nashville together where we both met our husbands! She is now living in Charleston SC which sounds a whole lot prettier then Philly, especially this time of year! Emilie and I had fun catching up and my girls had fun playing with "Joe" as Rose decided to call him or "Josas" as Pearl says it. He is about three weeks older then Pearl and quite a bit bigger even though she is big for her age. That didn't seem to bother her as she tackled him a few times, I guess having a big sister has given her practice. Poor Joseph didn't know what had hit him between Pearl who would try to pull his Pacifier out of his mouth and Rose who would then shove it back in the poor boy was probably glad when he returned home to peace and quiet. We tried to get pictures of the kids together but it is very hard to get them all in one picture at once. We went to the mall one day and Pearl and Joseph enjoyed the carasoul Rose was to scared to get on it.
10 Ordinary Things I’m Loving This Summer
2 days ago


1 comments:
What a fun reunion complete with kiddos! I keep up w/Swearingens a bit via yahoo im and facebook. Sounds like Charleston is treating them just swell, although we miss them here (you too!)
Post a Comment