



Rose has lovely curls that get all tangled up every day and take about ten minutes to brush out occasionally create some tears. In order to solve this I decided to get her hair trimmed and layered. Of course the day we were going to get it cut she had a really great hair day, tempting me not to to get it cut, after all for the first two years of her life I couldn't wait for her to get hair. We occasionally eat at a restaurant near Kids Kuts and she peeks in the window when we walk by. So last week when I mentioned that we were going to get her haircut, I was planning on taking her to Great Clips, however she reminded me of Kid's Kuts and asked if we could go there. I was hesitant, imagining that it would be a bit expensive, however it was only $12. It was well worth it as she was very well behaved sitting on her little horse and watching "The Little Mermaid" while she got her haircut. Pearl just sat and watched Rose. Pearl is getting a few curls in the back now too! Rose keeps saying this means we can get her haircut now, no way we are waiting until it gets long.
10 Ordinary Things I’m Loving This Summer
2 days ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment