Thursday, August 31, 2006















>
Well it has been way too long since I last updated the Blog. I have tons of pics. to share I just have been too lazy to put them up. We are all doing well and growing, well Rose and Rachel are growing:) Rose's personality is developing more and more each day. She is becoming very independent and always saying to us "by yourself" which really means "I want to do it all by MYSELF!" I am 32 weeks pregnant so definitely on the home stretch. YEAH! The baby is due Oct. 24th and Rose will turn two on Oct. 11th, (she has already hit the terrible two milestone though). Mike and I will begin attending a parenting class next week at our church and the timing is just right as we are being tested daily:) Rose is actually a very good girl we just need to learn to channel her strong willed personality into a strength without breaking her wonderful spirit. Any way here are few fun and yes we think cute pics to share. Before long Rose will have to be sharing the spotlight with her sister but for now she is the only little princess in our house. (Well occasionally she makes Mike dress up like a princess too.) Mike and I celebrated our fifth anniversary a few weeks ago. We went to the Melting Pot for dinner and then took a quick (it started to look stormy) walk on the beach, this is one nice advantage to living in FL.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rachel, you look just radiant...there are no words to describe your daughter...or her sister. I love the last photo of her...little eyes closed, just floating in her mommie. How I rejoice for you 4...I loved the turkey timer comment...too funny.
You are dearly loved...
Kaylynn

Amy Ross said...

Great pictures! I can't believe your second little princess will be here before you know it! Hopefully we'll see you soon (maybe at Mom's or MOPS next week??!!) -Amy