Wednesday, July 19, 2006




Thought I would share some pics. of the new little girl (yes we have a name for her... but it will be a surprise) as Rose seems to dominate the blog. We don't have a scanner so I actually just took pics. of the ultrasound pics so they are a little blury. These are from about two weeks ago. We also go confirmation that she is still a girl. Two of the pics are her profile and one of her little foot. That little foot must be pushing on my belly button as it is already popping out;) Too bad it isn't like a turkey timer telling me she is done already! Rose likes to talk about her sister and wants to share food, toys and blankets with the baby it is very cute. She is going to be a great big sister.

1 comments:

The Wandering Waldrops said...

She looks like the perfect little sister and #2 special neice for me. Thank you Mike and Rachel for being so wonderful and loving. Thank you also for the birthday card and picture. I always cherish them. Love you 4, AuntieGrandma