Happy Easter! Happy Spring!
Hope everyone is doing well. Sorry it has been quite awhile since we last posted. Life continues to be a bit of a whirlwind--I can't believe its mid-April! (Hope everyone got their taxes done in time--Justin, I picture you driving to the mailbox at 11:57pm). Spring in Florida means crowded beaches with spring breakers and that it is getting too hot to spend too much time outside. This week the temps are expected in the 90s!
However, it also means visitors--which we love. Yesterday and today, we enjoyed a great visit from Jon and Kristi, my nephew and his wife, who are enjoying some beach time away from Michigan.
The last month has been quite the journey for us. We continue to process the passing of my (Mike's) mom. Thank you so much for all of you who prayed for us and for her during her last days. God continues to strengthen us daily and we are often reminded of her in the simple things. Rose helps us continue to smile--as you can tell from the pictures below... Here is a little catch up of the last few months through photos.
Thanks to Jon and Kristi who shared some of their photos with us so I can share these with you!
1-3 Rose at the beach this weekend--a true beach babe.
4-5 She loves to play 'peek a boo' around the palm trees on the broadwalk
6 Rose and her cousin Olivia
7 A gaggle of cousins...oh what fun!
8 I predict high phone bills in my near future...
9 Little cutie all dressed up...








10 Ordinary Things I’m Loving This Summer
2 days ago


1 comments:
Post a Comment