

Hi. This is Rose. Today I locked mommy and daddy on the balcony and took the computer. Now that I'm 11 months old, its my turn to tell you like it is.
Well, I recently discovered this walking thing. Yeah. It would only work if I would learn how to fall. For now, I will hang on to mommy and daddy's finger for dear life and wander out on my own only when I forget.
I had watermelon this week. Wow. Forget this 'cheerio' thing.
Last night this loud thing outside called 'thunder' woke me up. What is up with that?! I thought the parriots out my window during the day were loud...sheesh!
I still enjoy the doggies (that are smaller than me, thank you Paris Hilton), ducks (that don't nibble on my fingers...not cool) and lizards and frogs (although they move too fast to catch).
Mommy and I have lots of fun during the day and she is teaching me all sorts of new words, and daddy always lifts me up high to learn about things higher than mommy does.
Mommy bought me these things called shoes that go on my feet. Now who decided that these were a good idea? It's so HOT here--and you expect me to wear these?!
Anyway, I better get moving before daddy discovers I know how to type. He might put me to work. To all of you, I send you a wet kiss! I sign off with my favorite word, "Quack Quack!"



10 Ordinary Things I’m Loving This Summer
2 days ago


1 comments:
Aw - I can hear her now, whispering the quack quack sound. I miss it already! Love the pictures. You are a good writer, Rose! You should write more often! Love you, Aunt Cathy
Post a Comment